When you feel your love from a distance. Telepathy sentient kisses from afar. My breath feels lighter, I can see your smile. My chubby cheeks blush as you gaze into my eyes. 97% of me knows this is real. I feel my hair compassionately touched. I know this is real, literally praying the remaining 3% […]
His kiss. Love. Passion.